Today, I finally found out that someone had stolen my debit card and maxed it out. The good news? Whoever it was forgot to change the address on the card, so everything they bought online has been shipped to me. The bad news? I’ve received 16 snuggies so far, and I’m still counting. FML
I’m sorry, I promise I’ll be better.
- Angel: I watched you. I saw you called. It was a bright afternoon out in front of your school. You walked down the steps and I loved you.
- Buffy: Why?
- Angel: Because I could see your heart. You held it before you for everyone to see and I worried that it would be bruised or torn. More than anything in my life, I wanted to keep it safe. To warm it with my own.
yes i do, and it’s not
you. thank you for the truth, it makes everything so much easier, and i can now move forward and erase you from my life.
1. Eli fucking Roth.
2. Zachary Gilford
3. Christopher Pine.
4. Paul Wesley.
5. Bradley Cooper.
6. Ryan Gosling.
7. Ryan Reynolds.
8. Benjamin McKenzie
9. Adam Brody.
10. Jared Padalecki.
- Rufus: I dated a girl like Serena once. Actually, a lot like Serena. And girls like that might be challenging. That's true. And they're complicated, and enigmatic. And usually worth it. And the only way you know for sure is to jump it with both feet.
- Dan: What happened with you?
- Rufus: I swam for a while. Until I drowned.
- Dan: Oh. Well thanks, Dad. That's a great story.
There are opportunities and options everywhere. With time, you’ll learn where to look high and low for them, and sometimes they’ll even plop themselves right in your lap. Take part in the ones that peak your interest, no matter how outlandish they may be.
Try as many new things as you possibly can. Run for an executive board position in your favorite club, get out of your comfort zone. If you don’t succeed, keep in mind you have three more years to try again and at least you were brave enough to start early.
Tuition costs actually do matter. Don’t listen to the ones that say it doesn’t. Don’t let that stop you from applying though. Let your Financial Aid decide.
If you had a bad day, just say good night and turn the light off. Problems don’t seem so beastly in morning light.
- Spongebob: What do you usually do when I'm gone?
- Patrick: Wait for you to come back.