- Jack: Alfredo. 2 PM?
- Liz: I'm not dressed for that.
- Jack: You're dressed for Burger King. Should we make it Burger King?
Today, my friends had ditched me for a party I hadn’t been invited to so I was sitting home alone. The only other thing in my house was the mosquito I nicknamed Fred. I liked to watch Fred fly around and try to suck my blood. 20 minutes later, I found Fred’s dead body. I was actually sad. FML
15 Books I know I’m a little late to the “15 Books that Changed Your Life” party (so my apologies, but I forgot who blogged it first in order to give you credit!), but as someone who loves to read, I thought it was still worth a go. Rules: list 15 books that changed your life/outlook or made you think. You only have 10 minutes max. Here we go: And I only have 3; Nothing Serious by Justine Levy, Prozac Nation by Elizabeth Wurtzel, and the Harry Potter Serious by JK Rowling.
Today, my cell phone was stolen. I work in a morgue. By myself. Obviously it wasn’t stolen by any of those people. FML
Agreed, Michelle. Agreed
- Tracy: Yeah yeah yeah, I like risky. See, me and you, we play the game. We know how to be acceptable. Hello great meeting, I drink coffee please. This show is our chance to break the shackles cause the white dudes want to see us fail.
- Liz: What white dudes?
- Tracy: All of 'em. Jack Donaghy. General Electric. George Bush. Karl Robe.
- Liz: Karl Robe, you say?
- Tracy: Affirmative action was designed to keep women and minorities in competition with each other to distract us while white dudes inject AIDS into our chicken nuggets. That's a metaphor.
- Liz: Sure.
there is a risk everytime you open your eyes or your inbox. check your voicemail just to feel like someone called. but how many empty messages do you have to hear before you realize no one is calling.
he isn’t calling.